So apparently since I read 31 books in July, my brain has decided an ASTRONOMICAL amount of books for a TBR is once again okay for August! Lord help me. So basically I’m planning to read 25 books. Who knows if this will actually happen. Obvs I need to read my Netgalley books, and there are several physical books I really want to read, but Jesus only knows if I can keep my streak going of reading a crap ton of books.
Normally, I ebb and flow with book amounts. When I have one really good month, I burn out for the next month and have a hard time focusing. Technically, this would be a burn out month. But I’m hoping to push through, because there are so many books and so little time!
So see below for the books I hope to get to this month. Let me know if you plan any of the same books!
- A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games #0.5), Suzanne Collins
- Twilight (Twilight #1), Stephenie Meyer
- Midnight Sun (Twilight #5), Stephenie Meyer
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4), Sarah J Maas
- Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards #1), Janella Angeles
- Bringing Down the Duke (A League of Extraordinary Women #1), Evie Dunmore
- The Boyfriend Project, Farrah Rochon
- Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper #1), Kerrie Maniscalco
- A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses #1), Sarah J. Maas
- The Ruin of Kings (A Chorus of Dragons #1), Jenn Lyons
- The Name of All Things (A Chorus of Dragons #2), Jenn Lyons
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5), Tahereh Mafi
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6), Tahereh Mafi
- I Hope You’re Listening, Tom Ryan
- The Vow, Debbie Howells
- The Memory of Souls (A Chorus of Dragons #3), Jenn Lyons
- A Golden Fury, Samantha Cohoe
- Lies Like Poison, Chelsea Pitcher
- Impersonation, Heidi Pitlor
- Legendborn, Tracy Deonn
- The Baby Group, Caroline Corcoran
- A House is a Body, Shruti Swamy
- The Morning Flower (The Omte Origins #2), Amanda Hocking
- The Lost City (The Omte Origins #1), Amanda Hocking
- The Betrothed (The Betrothed #1), Kiera Cass
Happy reading, folks!