Happy April folks! I wish I could say this month would be better than March, but I’m not sure that’s going to be true… So I’m hoping to get a lot done this month in order to help ignore the fact that life is so different than usual! I started spring cleaning my house this past weekend, and I’m working on adding housework to my daily routine so it can stay that way. I also want to get a bunch of wedding planning done this month, even though we can’t have in person meetings. Those are just a few of my goals for this month, non reading wise.
In terms of reading goals, I planned to read an astronomical amount of books again this month, that I likely won’t follow because of who I am as a person!! But, it makes me happy to aim high (I know that’s backwards). I like striving towards higher goals. So, see below for the books I hope to read in April.
- The Wife Between Us, Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- Well Met (Well Met #1), Jen DeLuca
- House of Salt and Sorrow, Erin A. Craig
- The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow #1), Margaret Owen
- Diamond & Dawn (Amber & Dusk #1), Lyra Selene
- Magic For Liars, Sarah Gailey
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5), Tahereh Mafi
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6), Tahereh Mafi
- Muse of Nightmares (Strange the Dreamer #1), Laini Taylor
- Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.5), Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), Sarah J. Maas
- The Girl With the Whispering Shadow (The Crowns of Croswald #2), D. E. Night
- Last Memoria, Rachel Emma Shaw
- Chasing Lucky, Jenn Bennett
- What Lies Between Us, John Mrrs
- By the Book, Amanda Sellet
- Queen of the Unwanted (The Women’s War #2), Jenna Glass
- A Taste of Sage, Yaffa S. Santos
- The Circus Rose, Betsy Cornwell
Like I said, I planned too many books because of who I am as a person!! Come tell me what books you’re planning to read this month!
Happy reading, folks!