If you read yesterday’s post you know that I didn’t do so well with structured reading in June. I’ve been having some rough mental health days and took a step back from reading. For July, I’d like to get back into it because reading always makes me feel better. Also, I’m going on a week vacation so I’m sure I’ll be able to do lots of reading!
For July, I’m taking part in #fournationsreadathon, an Avatar the Last Airbender themed readathon! I’m going to read in honor of the Water Nation, so some of my planned books will be going towards that readathon, and that will be denoted in the list. If you’re interested – visit instagram @fournationsreadation.
- The Storm Crow (The Storm Crow #1), Kalyn Josephson
- The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow #2), Kalyn Josephson
- The Merciful Crow (The Merciful Crow #1), Margaret Owen
- The Faithless Hawk (The Merciful Crow #2), Margaret Owen
- Where Dreams Descend (Kingdom of Cards #1), Janella Angeles (also for netgalley)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1), Suzanne Collins
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2), Suzanne Collins
- Mockingjay (The Hunger Games #3), Suzanne Collins
- A Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (The Hunger Games #0), Suzanne Collins
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3), Sarah J. Maas (fournations)
- In the Neighborhood of True, Susan Kaplan Carlton (also for netgalley)
- The Tao of Pooh, Benjamin Hoff (fournations)
- Set Fire to the Gods (Set Fire to the Gods #1), Sara Raasch, Kristen Simmons
- The Morning Flower (The Omte Origins #2), Amanda Hocking
- One Hundred Dogs and Counting: One Woman, Ten Thousand Miles, and A Journey into the Heart of Shelters and Rescues, Cara Sue Achterberg
- A Tortured Soul, L.A. Detwiler
- The First to Lie, Hank Phillippi Ryan (fournations)
- Hieroglyphics, Jill McCorkle (fournations)
- The Baby Group, Caroline Corcoran
- I Hope You’re Listening, Tom Ryan
- In a Holidaze, Christina Lauren
- The Lost City (The Omte Origins #1), Amanda Hocking
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassins #3), Robin LaFevers
It’s a lot of books, and I definitely won’t read them all. But I plan to choose between these books in a mood reading way, so we’ll see how far I get! I’m currently in the middle of In the Neighborhood of True and The Tao of Pooh.
What are you reading this month?
Happy reading, folks!