Happy (or frankly, not so happy as the protests continue) June! I am filled with hope for this month. I hope for freedoms to be given and change to be in the air. I hope for lives to be spared and differences to be made for POC across the world. In less serious terms, I also hope I read another ridiculously large stack of books.
For this month, I have planned 22 books to be read. This is indeed fewer than I read last month for those of you who are playing along at home. However, I feel like last month was largely a fluke and won’t be replicated for another hundred years. So, I will continue to prioritize my Netgalley list and continue working on getting those numbers down. I’m currently at ~87% ratio, and have many books planned for this month!
- Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3), Kerri Maniscalco
- Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper #4), Kerri Maniscalco
- The Bone Houses, Emily Lloyd-Jones
- Beyond a Darkened Shore, Jessica Leake
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), Sarah J. Maas
- The Beholder (The Beholder #1), Anna Bright
- The Boundless (The Beholder #2), Anna Bright
- DEVIATE (LIFELIKE #2), Jay Kristoff
- Mirage (Mirage #1), Somaiya Daud
- Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3), Robin LaFevers
- Courting Darkness (Courting Darkness #1), Robin LaFevers
- Smoke in the Sun (Flame in the Mist #1), Renee Ahdieh
- Ninth House (Alex Stern #1), Leigh Bardugo
- If I Never Met You, Mhairi MacFarlane
- The Ruin of Kings (A Chorus of Dragons #1), Jenn Lyons
- The Name of All Things (A Chorus of Dragons #2), Jenn Lyons
- Just Saying, Sophie Ranald
- Court of Lions (Mirage #2), Somaiya Daud
- Ever Cursed, Corey Ann Haydu
- These Vengeful Hearts, Katherine Laurin
- The Memory of Souls (A Chorus of Dragons #3), Jenn Lyons
- Igniting Darkness (Courting Darkness #2), Robin LaFevers – sampler
What books are you planning to read this month?
Happy reading, folks!