I was very unmotivated to read this month. This month really was hard emotionally as I’m trying to work on my mental health (unsuccessfully). I didn’t at all read near the amount of books I planned, but honestly it’s okay. I’m up to date on my publisher and ARC reviews – and that’s really what matters. Next month I’m hoping to pick my reading up again because I do miss it, but I want to make sure I have the time and mental capacity for it – so we’ll see!
- Escaping from Houdini (Stalking Jack the Ripper #3), Kerri Maniscalco – 4/5 stars
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), Sarah J Maas – 4/5 stars
- The Guest List, Lucy Foley – 3/5 stars
- The Bone Houses, Emily Lloyd-Jones – 4.5/5 stars
- The Kiss Quotient (The Kiss Quotient #1), Helen Hoang – 5/5 stars
- Mirage (Mirage #1), Somaiya Daud – 4/5 stars
- If I Never Met You, Mhairi MacFarlane – 4/5 stars
- Redwall (Redwall #1), Brian Jacques – 5/5 stars
- Ever Cursed, Corey Ann Haydu – 4.5/5 stars
- These Vengeful Hearts, Katherine Laurin – 4.5/5 stars
- Court of Lions (Mirage #2), Somaiya Daud – 4/5 stars
- Faking It, Rebecca Smith – 3/5 stars
- Chosen Ones (The Chosen One’s #1), Veronica Roth – 3.5/5 stars
- Just Saying, Sophie Ranald – 4/5 stars
What did you read this month?
Happy reading, folks!