Hi friends! Welcome to another monthly wrap up of all the amazing books I read! I was mostly really happy with all my choices this month and there was a lot of diversity in the genres and mediums of the books I read! I started listening to audiobooks this month and I’ve found that I like it more than I thought I would!
I completely threw my TBR that I had planned out the window this month. I had planned to read 16 books and I actually ended up reading 18 books. However… there are 8 books from my TBR that I didn’t touch. I got really distracted by library books (new is always better, right) and restructured my Netgalley reads because I hit 80+% for my ratio so I don’t have to read those as frequently. Basically I mood read all month and IT’S FINE!
- Serious Moonlight, Jenn Bennett – 4.5/5 stars
- A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2), Sarah J. Maas – 5/5 stars (reread)
- The Bride Test (The Kiss Quotient #2), Helen Hoang – 5/5 stars
- The Flatshare, Beth O’Leary – 4.25/5 stars
- The Women’s War (Women’s War #1), Jenna Glass – 4/5 stars
- The Search, Nora Roberts – 5/5 stars
- Meet Cute, Helena Hunting – 5/5 stars
- Idiot, Laura Clery – 5/5 stars
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill, Abbi Waxman – 4/5 stars
- The Empress of Salt and Fortune, Nghi Vo – 4.25/5 stars
- Bad Bachelor (Bad Bachelors #1), Stephanie London – 5/5 stars
- The New Guy, Kathryn Freeman – 4/5 stars
- Havenfall (Havenfall #1), Sara Holland – 3.25/5 stars
- The Honey-Don’t List, Christina Lauren – 5/5 stars
- We Are Blood and Thunder (We Are Blood and Thunder #1), Kesia Lupo – 3.75/5 stars
- The Electric Heir (Feverwake #2), Victoria Lee – 4/5 stars
- When Dimple Met Rishi (Dimple and Rishi #1), Sandhya Menon – 3/5 stars
- The Queen (The Selection #0.4), Kiera Cass – 2.5/5 stars
BOOKS I DID NOT GET TO AS PLANNED
Below are the 8 books I did not read as planned this month. The first two will move to my March TBR because I really want to get a move on my subscription box books, and I’ve already started Wicked Fox.
- Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1), Kat Cho
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.5), Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), Sarah J. Maas
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3), Sarah J. Maas
- Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks #1), Suzanne Young
- Girls with Razor Hearts (Girls with Sharp Sticks #2), Suzanne Young
- Queen of the Unwanted (Women’s War #2), Jenna Glass
Well that’s my wrap up! I continue to be trash at following a TBR, but will I stop making one? Nope!
How many books did you read this month? Any of the same books? Let’s chat about them! Check back tomorrow for my March TBR post!
Happy reading, folks!