Welcome back to my monthly post about all the books I read (and all the one’s I didn’t read) as planned! I initially planned to be super ambitious and read 20 books in March. Spoiler alert: this did NOT happen! But really, who is surprised by this?
I want to say I did well with my reading… but I really didn’t. In total I read 15 books, which is great don’t get me wrong, but it was HARD to read in March. Especially by the end. And still is as I’m writing this frankly. The nonsense with COVID-19 has got me in more of a depressed state, so reading doesn’t hold quite the same stress relief as it normally does. I’m working through it though!
Without further ado, below are the books I read in March, and even further below are the books I meant to read in March but didn’t.
- The Shadows Between Us, Tricia Levenseller – 5/5 stars
- Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks #1), Suzanne Young – 3/5 stars
- Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1), Kat Cho – 3.5/5 stars
- Ember Queen (Ash Princess #3), Laura K. Sebastian – 5/5 stars
- Tigers, Not Daughters, Samantha Mabry – 4/5 stars (ARC)
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1), Cassandra Clare – 3.5/5 stars
- Sky Without Stars (System Divine #1), Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell – 4/5 stars
- What I Like About Me, Jenna Guillame – 4.5/5 stars
- Girls with Razor Hearts (Girls with Sharp Sticks #2), Suzanne Young – 4/5 stars
- Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love #2), Alisha Rai – 3/5 stars
- What I Like About You, Marisa Kanter – 5/5 stars
- You Deserve Each Other, Sarah Hogle – 5/5 stars
- Between Burning Worlds (System Divine #2), Jessica Brody & Joanne Rendell – 4.5/5 stars
- Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3), Julie Kagawa – 4.5/5 stars
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1), Renee Ahdieh – 3.5/5 stars
BOOKS I DID NOT GET TO AS PLANNED
Continuing the theme from February by having 8 books that I did not read from the TBR.
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- Diamond & Dawn (Amber & Dusk #2), Lyra Selene
- Magic For Liars, Sarah Gailey
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5), Tahereh Mafi
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6), Tahereh Mafi
- Well Met (Well Met #1), Jen DeLuca
- The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1), Renee Ahdieh
- Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle #1), Adam Silvera
I plan to read all of these, minus The Beautiful and Infinity Son in April. I planned to read those two via audiobook, but with the statewide shut downs and working from home mostly – I’ve given up on audiobooks for the time being. I hope to get back to them once the world is in a better place.
Tune in tomorrow for my April TBR post! Quick, sneak peak… I plan to read a ridiculous amount of books again!
Happy reading, folks!