Happy March! I’m so excited for this month because it means spring it coming! February is always the most dreary month, but March brings promise of warmth and happiness! Daylight Savings time starts and I am able to take book photos when I get home from work again!
I plan on reading SO MUCH this month – I can’t imagine I will get to all of these but I’m sure going to try! I’m trying to be more flexible with myself this month, but there are some that I NEED to read this month. I am including a mix of physical, ebooks, and audiobooks in this list and a few will be new releases I’m really excited for!
- Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1), Kat Cho
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- Girls With Sharp Sticks (Girls With Sharp Sticks #1), Suzanne Young
- Sky Without Stars (System Divine #1), Jessica Brody and Joanne Rendell
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1), Cassandra Clare
- Ember Queen (Ash Princess Trilogy #3), Laura K. Sebastian
- Diamond & Dawn (Amber & Dusk #2), Lyra Selene
- Magic For Liars, Sarah Gailey
- Defy Me (Shatter Me #5), Tahereh Mafi
- Imagine Me (Shatter Me #6), Tahereh Mafi
- Well Met (Well Met #1), Jen DeLuca
- The Shadows Between Us, Tricia Levenseller
I recently started getting eARC’s from Edelweiss as well as Netgalley, so I’ve revised my header to include both.
- What I Like About Me, Jenna Guillame
- Girls With Razor Hearts (Girls With Sharp Sticks #2), Suzanne Young
- Girl Gone Viral (Modern Love #2), Alisha Rai
- What I Like About You, Marisa Kanter
- You Deserve Each Other, Sarah Hogle
I recently started checking audiobooks out of the library and a few holds came in, so I’m going to try and get to those this month!
- Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1), Renee Ahdieh
- The Beautiful (The Beautiful #1), Renee Ahdieh
- Infinity Son (Infinity Cycle #1), Adam Silvera
So for those counting at home, that’s 20 books! I read 18 in February so it wouldn’t be completely out of the ordinary, but who knows! Check back at the end of the month to see how I do!
Happy reading, folks!
2 thoughts on “March TBR!”
I commend you! Anyone who can fit more than four books in a month are my heroes. One day…
So many great titles! Hope you get to them all 😊