Happy May! I get married this month, so I’m not planning to read too many books. If you read my April Wrap Up post, you’ll know that I am working on downsizing my monthly TBR’s and do more mood reading, especially with how busy this month is. So, I’m only going to highlight the ARCs that I need to get to this month, and leave the other books I read up to my mood!
It’s a bit of a scary process, because I often have a hard time picking what books to read if I’m not very strict about the books I read. But, I need to be flexible and my mind is telling me I need to take it easy right now with my mental health. So, we’re trying this new thing this month, and we’ll see how it goes!
So, the ARCs I plan to read are below!
- The Tower of Fools (Hussite Trilogy #1), Andrzej Sapkowski
- These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames #1), Alexandra Overy
- The House of Always (A Chorus of Dragons #4), Jenn Lyons
- The Soulmate Equation, Christina Lauren
- People We Meet on Vacation, Emily Henry
- Life’s a Beach, Portia MacIntosh
- Tools of a Thief, D. Hale Rambo
- The Queen Will Betray You (Kingdoms of Sand and Sky #2), Sarah Henning
I will of course read more books than this – I recently took a bunch of books out of the library and I have an overflowing TBR cart of books to read at home. I also have the 12 Reads from 12 Friends challenge to continue on, but you’ll have to see which books those are at the end of the month. These are the only books I’m strongly urging myself to finish this month!
Happy reading, folks!