March was a more difficult reading month. I spent February voraciously reading in a depressive episode, just trying to escape life and avoid responsibilities. I started a medication and began to feel better, and needed a break from reading. For too long my purposes for reading wasn’t for enjoyment, but out of what felt like necessity. So I had to take some time to remember why reading is a hobby, and why I love it. By the end of the month I was reading more, but I certainly did not hit my reading goals by far.
So, I read 17 books total this month. I read a whole trilogy, which I have planned for every month for the rest of the year. Starting in April I’m also doing a duology each month for the rest of the year. Looking forward to cutting down my physical TBR as series are being finished this year.
- The Grace Year, Kim Liggett – 3/5 stars
- Chain of Iron (The Last Hours #2), Cassandra Clare – 4/5 stars
- Dark Shores (Dark Shores #1), Danielle L. Jensen – 4/5 stars
- Dark Skies (Dark Shores #2), Danielle L. Jensen – 5/5 stars
- Namesake (Fable #2), Adrienne Young – 4/5 stars
- Boyfriend Material, Alexis Hall – 4/5 stars
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1), Brigid Kemmerer – 4/5 stars (REREAD)
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2), Brigid Kemmerer – 3/5 stars
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly (Cursebreakers #3), Brigid Kemmerer – 3/5 stars
- First Comes Like (Modern Love #3), Alisha Rai – 4/5 stars
- How to Fail at Flirting, Denise Williams – 4/5 stars
- The Good Sister, Sally Hepworth – 4.5/5 stars
- It Happened One Summer, Tessa Bailey – 4.5/5 stars
- Gilded Serpent (Dark Shores #3), Danielle L. Jensen – 4.5/5 stars
- The Prison Healer (The Prison Healer #1), Lynette Noni – 5/5 stars
- Slingshot, Mercedes Helnwein – 3/5 stars
- Cool For the Summer, Dahlia Adler – 4/5 stars
Did we read any of the same books?
Happy reading, folks!