Happy April! Another month has gone by, another opportunity to get books! I am still holding steady on purchasing new books and being conscious about spending as it gets closer to the wedding. So, I hauled 5 books this month, 3 purchases, 1 book box, and 1 sent to me from a publisher. Two of the books are on my April TBR!
I don’t have many purchases planned for April, so I feel confident I can keep my book haul low next month as well. Once my wedding is over, it’s allll off the table though!
So, below are the books I brought in this month. Let me know if you got any of the same!
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #2), Cassandra Clare
- Namesake (Fable #2), Adrienne Young
- Rule of Wolves (King of Scars #2), Leigh Bardugo
- Sweet & Bitter Magic, Adrienne Tooley – Owlcrate special edition
- Hurricane Summer, Asha Bromfield – thanks to Wednesday Books!
Happy reading, folks!