Because I took a bunch of time off reading in March and didn’t complete all of the ARCs I needed to, I will have to make up ground in April. So, I have a lot of books I plan to get to in April in order to fulfill my ARC commitments and still try to cut my physical TBR down, which makes my fiance happy!
Each month from now on I plan on reading a full duo and trio that is being finished this year. It was so fun planning out these binges and I think it will be something I look forward to every month.
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City #1), Sarah J. Maas
- Rule of Wolves (King of Scars #2), Leigh Bardugo
- Wicked Saints (Something Dark and Holy #1), Emily A. Duncan
- Ruthless Gods (Something Dark and Holy #2), Emily A. Duncan
- Blessed Monsters (Something Dark and Holy #3), Emily A. Duncan
- A River of Royal Blood (A River of Royal Blood #1), Amanda Joy
- A Queen of Gilded Horns (A River of Royal Blood #2), Amanda Joy
- The Invited, Jennifer McMahon
- Crier’s War (Crier’s War #1), Nina Varela
- Iron Heart (Crier’s War #2), Nina Varela
- Vicious Spirits (Gumiho #2), Kat Cho
- The Ex Talk, Rachel Lynn Solomon
- Dustborn, Erin Bowman
- These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames #1), Alexandra Overy
- Before I Saw You, Emily Houghton
- To Sir, With Love, Lauren Layne
- It Had to Be You, Georgia Clark
- The Tragedy of Dane Riley, Kat Spears
- Ace of Spades, Faridah Abike-Iyimide
- The Secret Bridesmaid, Katy Birchall
- The Soulmate Equation, Christina Lauren
- The House of Always (A Chorus of Dragons #4), Jenn Lyons
- Hurricane Summer, Asha Bromfield
What books are you looking forward to reading in April?
Happy reading, folks!
1 thought on “April TBR – 2021 Edition”
I’m catching up with ARCs I couldn’t get to in March as well. I did some duology binges last month as well and it was nice knowing I had the next book right next to me. I think you’ll have fun binging! I have Crier’s War and Iron Heart on my TBR too.
LikeLiked by 1 person