I had a very solid reading month to start off the year! Looking back at my TBR post for this month, I read the exact amount of books I wanted to, just swapped two books out for other books. Which I’m totally cool with. I read all of the ARCs I wanted to, and read some backlist titles that have been sitting on my book cart for ages. I want this year to be the year I really dig into my physical book collection, while balancing that with Netgalley reads. I’d say, this is a great start!
So, see below for the books I read this month. Check back tomorrow for February’s TBR!
- These Violent Delights (These Violent Delights #1), Chloe Gong – 4.5/5 stars
- Diamond City (The City of Diamond and Steel #1), Francesca Flores – 4/5 stars
- The Bird and the Sword (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles #1), Amy Harmon – 4.5/5 stars
- Unchosen, Katharyn Blair – 5/5 stars
- The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow #2), Kalyn Josephson – 3/5 stars
- The Kingdom of Back, Marie Lu – 3/5 stars
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6), Sarah J. Maas – 4/5 stars
- Red, White, and Royal Blue, Casey McQuiston – 5/5 stars
- The Friend Zone (The Friend Zone #1), Abby Jimenez – 4/5 stars
- Paradise (Paradise #1), Judith McNaught – 4/5 stars
- Scars of Cereba (Memoria Duology #2), Rachel Emma Shaw – 4/5 stars
- Lies Like Poison, Chelsea Pitcher – 4/5 stars
- Roman and Jewel, Dana L. Davis – 4/5 stars
- Take a Chance on Me, Beth Moran – 4/5 stars
- Mr. Right Across the Street – 4/5 stars
- Shadow City (The City of Diamond and Steel #2), Francesca Flores – 4/5 stars
- Glimpsed, G. F. Miller – 5/5 stars
- Curse of the Divine (Ink in the Blood #2), Kim Smejkal – 3/5 stars
- As Far As You’ll Take Me, Phil Stamper – 3.5/5 stars
- Amelia Unabridged, Ashley Schumacher – 5/5 stars
Did we read any of the same books? Let me know!
Happy reading, folks!