Happy 2021 (again)! Here I come with my January TBR. I fell off TBR lists the last few months of the year but I really want to get back into it. I will be more mindful to carefully curate the list so I have a good balance of all categories. I am working on reading 10 books each month that are ARCs or related to ARCs, 1 book each month that was a recommendation from someone on bookstagram, and the rest will be trying to tackle my unread but owned books.
I have a general goal of reading about 20 books each month, but that isn’t a requirement. Last year I tried to make 2020 reading goals, and completely failed a them, so I’m not doing that this year. I want structure without rigidity. Expectations without requirements. Flexibility but with a routine. That’s how I’m going to take on this year.
So on that note, below are the books I’m planning to read this month!
- Diamond City (The City of Diamond and Steel #1), Francesca Flores
- Tower of Down (Throne of Glass #6), Sarah J Maas
- The Crow Rider (The Storm Crow #2), Kalyn Josephson
- The Bird and The Sword (The Bird and The Sword Chronicles #1), Amy Harmon
- Girls of Storm and Shadow (Girls of Paper and Fire #2), Natasha Ngan
- Red, White, and Royal Blue, Casey McQuiston
- These Divided Shores (Stream Raiders #2), Sara Raasch
- Paradise, Judith McNaught
- The Friend Zone (The Friend Zone #1), Abby Jimenez
- Scars of Cereba (Memoria Duology #2), Rachel Emma Shaw
- Lies Like Poison, Chelsea Pitcher
- These Violent Delights (These Violent Delights #1), Chloe Gong
- Roman and Jewel, Dana L. Davis
- Mr. Right Across the Street, Kathryn Freeman
- Shadow City (The City of Diamond and Steel #2), Francesca Flores
- Take a Chance on Me, Beth Moran
- Curse of the Divine (Ink in the Blood #2), Kim Smejkal
- As Far As You’ll Take Me, Phil Stamper
- Amelia Unabridged, Ashley Schumacher
- Glimpsed, G. F. Miller
What books are you planning to read this month?
Happy reading, folks!