Happy February! Is everyone ready for this very short month? I am currently sitting in the Northeast US where it’s been snowing the last two days, which makes for amazing reading! I’ve had so many cups of tea!
I managed to read almost everything I intended to last month, so I have high hopes for February! I’m planning another 20 books – some are rereads, ARCs of course, and some physical books to close out series I’ve been reading. I am very excited for the books I will be reading this month, so check out what they are below!
- Ashlords (Ashlords #1), Scott Reintgen
- Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5), Sarah J. Maas
- Kingdom of Ash (Throne of Glass #7), Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses #4), Sarah J. Maas
- We Free the Stars (Sands of Arawiya #2), Hafsah Faizal
- All the Tides of Fate (All the Stars and Teeth #2), Adalyn Grace
- Vicious Spirits (Gumiho #2), Kat Cho
- Red Rising (Red Rising Saga #1), Pierce Brown
- Reign of the Fallen (Reign of the Fallen #1), Sarah Glenn Marsh
- Song of the Dead (Reign of the Fallen #2), Sarah Glenn Marsh
- To Have and to Hoax, Martha Waters
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo, Taylor Jenkins Reid
- Blood Sworn (Ashlords #2), Scott Reintgen
- Down Comes the Night, Allison Saft
- Perfect on Paper, Sophie Gonzales
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown (The Brown Sisters #3), Talia Hibbert
- Five Ways to Fall Out of Love, Emily Martin
- She’s Too Pretty to Burn, Wendy Heard
- The Flipside of Perfect, Liz Reinhardt
- To Love and to Loathe, Martha Waters
- The Tower of Fools (Hussite Trilogy #1), Andrzej Sapkowski
Are you reading any of the same books??
Happy reading, folks!
1 thought on “February TBR – 2021 Edition”
Interested to see your thoughts on Sapkowski’s new book. I wasn’t a fan of Blood of Elves so didn’t push on with the Witcher. But curious to give his new stuff a go.
LikeLiked by 1 person