I have no confidence I will stick to this TBR, but it somehow helps me to create a TBR for the semblance of control until just utterly ignoring it throughout the month and reading whatever the hell I want. I just have so many books I want to read and more come out every week and I keep getting more books from Netgalley to read so it’s really just a crapshoot at any given time what I’m going to read. I hope to read at least one adult fantasy book this month, but I’m not going to include it in my official TBR because I have no idea which one I will want to read.
I have been working more on reading library books, but now I’m not reading any physical books I own so that’s becoming a problem. The feminine urge to ignore my physical TBR is real.
- Dreams Lie Beneath, Rebecca Ross
- All These Bodies, Kendare Blake
- The Vanishing Deep, Astrid Scholte
- Tess of the Road (Tess of the Road #1), Rachel Hartman
- The Witch Haven, Sasha Peyton Smith
- When You Get the Chance, Emma Lord
- In the Serpent’s Wake (Tess of the Road #2), Rachel Hartman
- All of Us Villains (All of Us Villains #1), Amanda Foody
- Mother of All (Women’s War #3), Jenna Glass
- Golden Boys (Golden Boys #1), Phil Stamper
- A River Enchanted (Elements of Cadence #1), Rebecca Ross
- Full Flight, Ashley Schumacher
- The One True Me and You, Remi K. England
- A Far Wilder Magic, Allison Saft
- Daughter, Kate McLaughlin
- The Suite Spot, Trish Doller
- Kamila Knows Best, Farah Heron
- Always Jane, Jenn Bennett
- Opposite of Always, Justin Reynolds
- Small Favors, Erin A. Craig
- Skin of the Sea (Skin of the Sea #1), Natasha Bowen
Happy reading, folks!