One month into this year already and I was back on my bullshit barely reading anything on the TBR that I set for this month.
But I don’t care. I had a good month of reading and I read whatever felt right as the time came up. It may have been more smutty KU books than normal or even expected – but we’re going with the flow in 2022 fam and I’m eating it up. In fact, my first book of February is a smutty KU book too and I have no regrets. Gotta get my money’s worth, ya know?
That being said, I read 23 books this month – and one of those was a reread. After Twisted Hate came out I just needed to read Twisted Love again because I missed Alex in my life. I have several five star reads after starting off the year with a string of 3 star reads so I’m quite pleased with the turnaround. I would say All the Feels was my favorite book this month because the body positivity spoke to me deeply, and it was also just fantastic in general. My least favorite was The Locker Room, I actually wanted to throw my phone across the room for the second half. Her second in the series was better, but I’m still wary about really diving in.
Check back tomorrow to see what I very loosely plan to read in February!
- The Best Laid Plans, Cameron Lund – 3/5 stars
- Rise Up From the Embers (Set Fire to the Gods #2), Sara Raasch – 4/5 stars
- All the Feels (Spoiler Alert #2), Olivia Dade – 5/5 stars
- Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright #1), Sophie Lark – 3/5 stars
- The Locker Room (The Brentwood Boys #1), Meghan Quinn – 3/5 stars
- There Are No Saints (Sinners #1), Sophie Lark – 3/5 stars
- The Fine Print (Dreamland Billionaires #1), Lauren Asher – 4.5/5 stars
- The Dugout (The Brentwood Boys #2), Meghan Quinn – 4/5 stars
- Honey Trap (The Guild #1), Tate James – 5/5 stars
- Baby and the Late Night Howlers (Sweetverse #1), Kathryn Moon – 5/5 stars
- Twisted Hate (Twisted #3), Ana Huang – 4/5 stars
- Twisted Love (Twisted #1), Ana Huang – 4/5 stars
- The Ballerinas, Rachel Kapelke-Dale – 3/5 stars
- Cold the Night, Fast the Wolves, Meg Long – 4/5 stars
- Lucky Leap Day, Ann Marie Walker – 4/5 stars
- Edgewood, Kristen Ciccarelli – 5/5 stars
- How to Love Your Neighbor, Sophie Sullivan – 4/5 stars
- Love & Other Disasters, Anita Kelly – 4/5 stars
- Love at First Spite, Anna E. Collins – 4/5 stars
- These Deadly Games, Diana Urban – 4/5 stars
- As Seen on TV, Meredith Schorr – 4/5 stars
- The Fastest Way to Fall, Denise Williams – 5/5 stars
- It Will End Like This, Kyra Leigh – 3/5 stars
Happy reading, folks!