Hello from my newly married self! I apologize to my readers for my absence, things were just too hectic in May with the wedding to keep up with my blog. Now that I’m back, I will resume posting reviews for June! I’m starting up with my May Wrap Up, which is a lot smaller than normal. I basically didn’t pick up a book the last 2 weeks of the month because I had too much anxiety about the wedding. All I could do was watch Netflix and try not to freak out!
So, below are the 10 books I read in May. I mood read throughout the month, so this was not at all based on the TBR I posted earlier this month. I have plans for June, and the TBR post for that will be up tomorrow!
- People We Meet on Vacation, Emily Henry – 3/5 stars
- The Invited, Jennifer McMahon – 4/5 stars
- The Princess Will Save You (Kingdoms of Sand and Sky #1), Sarah Henning – 3/5 stars
- The Roommate Risk, Talia Hibbert – 3/5 stars
- The House in the Cerulean Sea, T.J. Klune – 4/5 stars
- Back in the Burbs, Tracy Wolff, Avery Flynn – 4/5 stars
- Life’s Too Short (The Friend Zone #3), Abby Jimenez – 4/5 stars
- The Soulmate Equation, Christina Lauren – 4/5 stars
- Life’s a Beach, Portia MacIntosh – 3/5 stars
- Tools of a Thief, D. Hale Rambo – 3/5 stars
I hope you had a great reading month!
Happy reading, folks!