Happy last day of September! Tomorrow is my BIRTHDAY and I am so excited! I took off from work, but we won’t be doing much to celebrate because of COVID and the fact that we’re going to a wedding Friday night. I’m looking forward to just having a chill day celebrating my 27th (while also meeting with a nutritionist for the first time, yay!).
So, in terms of reading, I had a pretty decent month. I definitely did not read all the books I planned (which is okay) so I’ve just backed them up to later months. I read some books meant for comfort rather than what my TBR post from a month ago required – and that is okay. I just want to remind y’all that whatever you’re reading is like, it is all okay 🙂
Below is a list of the books I read in September! I really enjoyed a lot of them, and I’m not *technically* done The Memory of Souls yet but I will be finishing it today!
- Queen of Shadows (Throne of Glass #4), Sarah J. Maas – 4.5/5 stars
- Fable (Fable #1), Adrienne Young – 4.5/5 stars
- Wild at Heart (Wild #2), K.A. Tucker – 5/5 stars
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women #2), Evie Dunmore – 4/5 stars
- Bid My Soul Farewell (Give The Dark My Love #2), Beth Revis – 3/5 stars
- The Name of All Things (A Chorus of Dragon #2), Jenn Lyons – 4/5 stars
- Well Played (Well Met #2), Jen DeLuca – 3.5/5 stars
- A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3), Sarah J. Maas – 5/5 stars (reread)
- Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered #3), Tessa Bailey – 4/5 stars
- Of Sun and Sandstorms (A Swift Shadows #2.5), M.L. Greye – 4/5 stars
- The Hating Game, Sally Thorne – 5/5 stars
- Mistletoe and Mr. Right (Moose Springs, Alaska #2), Sarah Morgenthaler – 3.5/5 stars
- Kingdom of Sea and Stone (Crown of Coral and Pearl #2), Mara Rutherford – 3.5/5 stars
- This Golden Flame, Emily Victoria – 4/5 stars
- Phoenix Flame (Havenfall #2), Sara Holland – 4.5/5 stars
- You Have a Match, Emma Lord – 4/5 stars
- The Cul-de-Sac War, Melissa Ferguson – 4/5 stars
- The Memory of Souls (A Chorus of Dragons #3), Jenn Lyons – 4.5/5 stars
Check back tomorrow for an October TBR post! I’m planning a lot of ~spooky~ reads for October (while also reading a bunch of ARCs because I can’t quit hitting that request button on Edelweiss or Netgalley) so I’m excited!
Did we read any of the same books?
Happy reading, folks!
3 thoughts on “September Wrap Up!”
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person