Where the hell did September go? How am I already writing another haul post? I am frankly so confused, flabbergasted, and bamboozled by this. I swear September has been the fastest month so far this year, and at the end of every month I hope the world is calmer and closer to reopening, but alas that is not the case again. But, my birthday month is next up so I’m very excited for that!
Below are the books I received in September from a variety of different places!
- Fable (Fable #1), Adrienne Young
- Blood & Honey (Serpent & Dove #2), Shelby Mahurin
- Cemetery Boys, Aiden Thomas
- Well Played (Well Met #2), Jen DeLuca
- Tools of Engagement (Hot & Hammered #3)
- The Last Time I Lied, Riley Sager – BOTM
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women #2), Evie Dunmore – BOTM
- Horrid, Katrina Leno – Owlcrate Special Edition
A wonderful bookstagram friend gifted me this book from my Amazon wish list and I am so grateful 🙂
- Don’t You Forget About Me, Mhairi McFarlane
Did we get any of the same books? In a shocking turn of events, I’ve actually read 4 of these books this month so check back tomorrow for my wrap up!
Happy reading, folks!