Good evening, friends! I’m back to discuss all the lovely books I was able to read in the month of October, and it was A LOT! I’m so surprised I read this many because it didn’t even feel like a good reading month for me! But I read a total of 19 books – eARC and physical books combined! I did not get to all the eARC’s or physical books I initially had on my October TBR, but I enjoy the fact that I get to mood read. I re-assessed my strategy for conquering all my Netgalley eARC’s and I’m very pleased with it.
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back – Adrienne Young – 4/5 stars
- The Wren Hunt – Mary Watson – 3/5 stars
- Stealing Home – Becky Wallace – 4/5 stars
- Alex, Approximately – Jenn Bennett – 4/5 stars
- The Unhoneymooners – Christina Lauren – 5/5 stars
- Passengers – Alexandra Bracken – 4.5/5 stars
- The Throne of the Five Winds – S. C. Emmett – 3/5 stars
- A Midnight Clear – Sam Hooker, et al. – 3/5 stars
- Coral – Sara Ella – 3.75/5 stars
- A Violet Fire – Kelsey Quick – 4/5 stars
- Safe Harbour – Christina Kilbourne – 3/5 stars
- All That’s Bright and Gone – Eliza Nellums – 4.25/5 stars
- Good Girls Lie – J. T. Ellison – 4.25/5 stars
- Hearts, Strings, and Other Breakable Things – Jacqueline Firkins – 4/5 stars
- Don’t Read the Comments – Eric Smith – 4/5 stars
- The Perfect Catch – Maggie Dallen – 4/5 stars
- The Perfect Match – Maggie Dallen – 4/5 stars
- The Perfect Score – Maggie Dallen – 4/5 stars
- The Weaver – Heather Kindt – 4/5 stars
I was able to balance more physical books with the ebooks this month, which was really my goal. I was getting sad not being able to work through some books on my TBR cart, so I have a much better plan of attack now. I look forward to a more balanced reading goal next month!
How many books were you able to read this month?
Happy reading, bookish friends! 🙂