So… I got a lot of books this month! I did such a good job last month of not really buying books, that of course I had to make up for it?? I swear my boyfriend is going to leave me one of these days if I keep coming home with Barnes and Noble’s bags full of books! Honestly, I have no space for extra books but do you see that stopping me? No ma’am! My next plan is to buy a TBR cart like those I’ve seen on Bookstagram – only when I went to buy one at Target they were out. Womp Womp.
So here’s my breakdown of my book acquisitions for this month:
My April and May ShelfLove Crates, May OwlCrate, Finale Special Edition OwlCrate, and Fox and Wit Kingsbane box came this month.
- Wicked Saints – Emily A. Duncan (artwork on reverse of dust jacket)
- We Hunt The Flame – Hafsah Faizal (exclusive cover)
- Romanov – Nadine Brandes (exclusive cover)
- We Hunt The Flame – (exclusive ARC cover on the reverse of dust jacket)
- Finale – Stephanie Garber (exclusive cover)
- Kingsbane – Claire Legrand (sprayed edges)
BARNES & NOBLE:
I went to B&N the Friday before Memorial Day Weekend to splurge… so here’s what I got!
- Gemina – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Obsidio – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
- Aurora Rising – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff (see a trend???)
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer
- Enchantee – Gita Trelease
Not pictured, but I won a giveaway on Bookstagram and received one book!
- A Good Enough Mother – Bev Thomas
FROM LE BOYF:
The boyf picked up a book for me (totally without being asked…right…) this month and he chose…
- Scythe – Neal Shusterman
Let me know in the comments if you picked up any of these this month, or if you’ve read any of these! I’ve already read a few, which I’ll talk more about in my May Wrap Up post coming tomorrow!
Definitely going on a book buying ban in June……… you’re welcome boyfriend!