Happy end of November! This has been a crazy month – I started a new job, my husband quit his job, and it’s been two years since hubs proposed to me. I also can’t understand how we’re only one month away from 2022! And we’re still in the middle of a pandemic with a new variant coming!! Goodness.
BUT IN HAPPIER NEWS I am loving my new job – my trainer actually encouraged me to bring BOOKS to work!!! How awesome is that? I’m very excited about the future now and where life is going, which I haven’t been able to say in awhile.
So, I let myself purchase some books this month to celebrate myself, and I got some fantastic gifts from publishers!
- Our Violent Ends (These Violent Delights #2), Chloe Gong (OwlCrate)
- Never Fall for Your Fiancee (The Merriwell Sisters #1), Virginia Heath (Wednesday Books)
- A Psalm of Storms and Silence (A Song of Wraiths and Ruin #2), Roseanne A. Brown (husband)
- The Burning God (The Poppy War #3), R.F. Kuang (husband)
- Heard it in a Love Song, Tracey Garvis Graves (St. Martin’s Griffin)
BARNES AND NOBLE
- The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy #3), S.A. Chakraborty
- Ravage the Dark (Scavenge the Stars #2), Tara Sim
- Illusionary (Hollow Crown #1), Zoraida Cordova
- The Hollow Heart (Forgotten Gods #2), Marie Rutkoski
- Defy the Night (Defy the Night #1), Brigid Kemmerer
Happy reading, folks!