Happy November! This month has a lot of exciting new opportunities for me, a new job, a Marvel movie, and a comedy show with my husband in Virginia. And of course, Thanksgiving. I’m blown away that 2021 is almost over and we’re 2 months away from 2022 – I still feel like it’s the beginning of 2020 some days, this pandemic is endlessly stretching on and there is no real end in sight.
But, moving on to my TBR for November. As I’ve mentioned, I’m reading more audiobooks but I don’t have much control over when my holds come in from the library – so I’m not going to include that category in my TBR. I’m also going to list fewer physical books than normal as I am feeling particularly mood reading-esque this month. I am still sticking to a pretty rigid ARC schedule, especially because I didn’t hit my ARC goal for October. I am very stoked for my reading this month though, my anti-depressant finally feels like it’s working and I have hope and excitement for this month.
So, see below for my TBR!
- The Ex Hex, Erin Sterling
- When Night Breaks (Kingdom of Cards #2), Janella Angeles
- Cupcake, Cookie O’Gorman
- Kingdom of the Wicked (Kingdom of the Wicked #1), Kerri Maniscalco
- The Widow of Rose House, Diana Biller
- Mother of All (Women’s War #3), Jenna Glass
- Year of the Reaper, Makiia Lucier
- You’ve Reached Sam, Dustin Thao
- All of Us Villains (All of Us Villains #1), Amanda Foody
- The Ballerinas, Rachel Kapelke-Dale
- If This Gets Out, Sophie Gonzales
- Fools in Love, Rebecca Podos
- How to Book a Murder (Starlit Bookshop Mystery #1), Cynthia Kuhn
- A History of Wild Places, Shea Ernshaw
- The Excalibur Curse (Camelot Rising #3), Kiersten White
- How Not to Fall in Love, Jacqueline Firkins
- The Kindred, Alechia Dow
- Bad Luck Bridesmaid, Alison Rose Greenberg
- Battle Royal (Palace Insider #1), Lucy Parker
- Dear Evan Hanson, Val Emmich
I hope you have a great month of reading!
Happy reading, folks!