WOW, happy March!! I cannot believe we are almost one whole year into the COVID pandemic. This time last year I was in San Antonio watching my brother graduate from the Air Force Basic Training, the last class that was able to have family attend. I also happened to be contracting COVID at the same time! I really can’t believe it.
The third month of 2021 is starting and we’re officially less than three months out from my wedding. There is still so much to do, but I’m still hoping to balance it with all the reading I have planned! Check out the below for the books I plan to read this month!
- The Grace Year, Kim Liggett
- Boyfriend Material (Boyfriend Material #1), Alexis Hall
- The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles #2), Amy Harmon
- A Curse So Dark and Lonely (Cursebreakers #1), Brigid Kemmerer (REREAD)
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2), Brigid Kemmerer
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly (Cursebreakers #3), Brigid Kemmerer
- Namesake (Fable #2), Adrienne Young
- Chain of Iron (The Last Hours #2), Cassandra Clare
- Capturing the Devil (Stalking Jack the Ripper #4), Kerri Maniscalco
- Dark Shores (Dark Shores #1), Danielle L. Jensen
- Dark Skies (Dark Shores #2), Danielle L. Jensen (REREAD)
- First Comes Like (Modern Love #3), Alisha Rai
- The Prison Healer (The Prison Healer #1), Lynette Noni
- The Good Sister, Sally Hepworth
- These Feathered Flames (These Feathered Flames #1), Alexandra Overy
- Dustborn, Erin Bowman
- Slingshot, Mercedes Helnwein
- Gilded Serpent (Dark Shores #3), Danielle L. Jensen
- Cool for the Summer, Dahlia Adler
- It Happened One Summer, Tessa Bailey
- Prom Theory, Ann LaBar
Are we reading any of the same??
Happy reading, folks!