Like I mentioned in yesterday’s post, I did not read a lot in the month of October. I was in a funk for a lot of the month, so I didn’t come close to hitting my TBR target for the month – and that’s okay. It’s OKAY. 2020 has been such a whirlwind and we all need our downtime, and this month was mine. All I could really do was binge TV sitcoms on Hulu and Netflix and didn’t have the brain space for books.
I hope to be back at it next month though, because I do miss reading and falling in love with fictional worlds. But, we’ll see. I have a TBR post that will be coming tomorrow, but who knows if I’ll stick to it throughout the month or just read whatever I want.
So, below is what I read this month!
- Home Before Dark, Riley Sager – 4/5 stars
- Fix Her Up (Hot & Hammered #1), Tessa Bailey – 4.5/5 stars (reread)
- The Other Mrs., Mary Kubica – 3/5 stars
- Winterwood, Shea Earnshaw – 4/5 stars
- Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5), Sarah J. Maas – 5/5 stars
- The Perfect Escape, Suzanne Park – 3/5 stars
- Grey (Fifty Shades As Told by Christian #1), E. L. James
- Darker (Fifty Shades As Told by Christian #2), E. L. James
- 99 Percent Mine, Sally Thorne – 3.5/5 stars
- Kiss My Cupcake, Helena Hunting – 4/5 stars
- A Curse of Ash and Embers (Tales of the Blackbone Witches #1), Jo Spurrier – 4/5 stars
- The Vow, Debbie Howells – 4.5/5 stars
- The Seventh Raven, David Elliott – 3/5 stars
What books were your favorites this month?
Happy reading, folks!