Anyone else feel like March took exactly 93 days?? I swear March was so ridiculously long, mostly because of all this COVID-19 nonsense. In fact, I spent a week sick because I tested positive for the virus myself!! Unfortunately, April doesn’t seem like it’s going to be any better, so it’s time to hunker down with books and snacks and try to remember what it was like to go outside.
I acquired several books this month, mostly thanks to subscription boxes. Below is a full itemization of my acquisitions!
SUBSCRIPTION BOX BOOKS
This month I got both my Owlcrate and BOTM hauls!
- Kingdom of Back, Marie Lu
- The Two Lives of Lydia Bird, Josie Silver
- Bringing Down the Duke, Evie Dunmore
BARNES & NOBLE
I put in some preorders at Christmas time for two books that released in March.
- Chain of Gold (The Last Hours #1), Cassandra Clare
- The Midnight Lie (The Midnight Lie #1), Marie Rutkoski
How many books did y’all haul this month? What are you looking forward to in April? Check back tomorrow for my March Wrap Up!
Happy reading, folks!