Happy February! I’m very excited for my upcoming reads this months because I got some Netgalley books that I’m really anticipating for 2020. Netgalley has been very good to me, and I started an account with Edelweiss as well! I already have one approval for a 2020 release that I’m so stoked for, but will likely be reading in March.
I’m continuing to try to have a good balance of physical and ebooks, because I can feel the strain on my eyes when I read too much on my phone or iPad. I’m starting my binge of Sarah J. Maas’ Throne of Glass series, which will likely continue on to March unless I read a whole lot more than I’m expecting to (which likely won’t happen because we are very busy with wedding planning!)
Some of these may look familiar from my January TBR, but I didn’t get to them last month so they just were bumped to February. Two of these books are library books to read before I read the sequel in the form of a Netgalley eARC.
- The Women’s War (Women’s War #1), Jenna Glass
- The Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1), Kat Cho
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- Serious Moonlight, Jenn Bennett
- The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.5), Sarah J. Maas
- Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2), Sarah J. Maas
- Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3), Sarah J. Maas
- Girls with Sharp Sticks (Girls with Sharp Sticks #1), Suzanne Young
Highlights of this month will be Havenfall and The Electric Heir. Sara Holland is one of my favorite authors and I loved The Fever King.
- Havenfall (Havenfall #1), Sara Holland
- Bad Bachelor, Stephanie London
- We Are Blood and Thunder (We Are Blood and Thunder #1), Kesia Lupo
- The New Guy, Kathryn Freeman
- The Electric Heir (Feverwake #2), Victoria Lee
- Girls with Razor Hearts (Girls with Sharp Sticks #2), Suzanne Young
- Queen of the Unwanted (Women’s War #2), Jenna Glass
- The Empress of Salt and Fortune, Nghi Vo
I hope you all have a lovely February, and read everything you want to! Let me know if any of these are on your list as well!
Happy reading, folks!