HAPPY NEW YEAR (again)! A new year is so fresh and ripe with bookish possibilities. If you read my 2020 Goals Post, you know that I have a semi-structured plan for what books I’m going to read each month.I painstakingly poured over my physical books, Netgalley responsibilities, and backlist babies to determine what to read this month and I came up with a HUGE list. We’ll see how this actually works, but I have high hopes!
My plan is to read a new backlist series each month and just binge my way through them. This month is devoted to Cassandra Clare.
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4), Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5), Cassandra Clare
- City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6), Cassandra Clare
- Lady Midnight (The Dark Artifices #1), Cassandra Clare
- Lord of Shadows (The Dark Artifices #2), Cassandra Clare
- Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices #3), Cassandra Clare
- The Wicked Fox (Gumiho #1), Kat Cho
- The Beckoning Shadow (The Beckoning Shadow #1), Katharyn Blair
- Love Her or Lose Her (Hot & Hammered #2), Tessa Bailey
- The Women’s War (Women’s War #1) – Jenna Glass
I give myself 4 days to read Netgalley books, at 25% a day. It’s worked so far, and gives me time to read physical books at the same time. Even if I get really engrossed and finish one in 2 days, I won’t start the next until the calendar says to.
- The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves #2), Roshani Chokshi
- Queen of the Unwanted (Women’s War #2), Jenna Glass
- The Shrike and the Shadows, Chantal Gadoury and A.M. Wright
- Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars #2), Elizabeth Lim
- Heart of Flames (Crown of Feathers #2), Nicki Pau Preto
- The Electric Heir (Feverwake #2), Victoria Lee
- Havenfall (Havenfall #1), Sara Holland
- The Kissing Game, Marie Harte
- Break in Case of Emergency, Brian Francis
Before you say anything, yes I know this is a very ambitious list. I think 18 is the most books I’ve read in a month before so 19 in the first month of the year may be pushing it. BUT I just don’t care! I get to make my TBR however I want, and we’ll see how I do at the end of the month! Wish me luck, friends!
Happy reading, folks!