Ya’lllll, I still got way too many books this month, my TBR cart is practically bursting! I’ve had such a busy month and spent practically all of it on the go travel with my boyfriend/travel buddy. Some of these books were bought in Louisville during my first ever trip to a Half Price Books, which was an overwhelming yet still very awesome experience. This upcoming month, I PROMISE I will be better!! My bank account needs it!
HALF PRICE BOOKS
HPB had a Labor Day sale that I had to take part in, even if I was in a different state! SO lucky my boyfriend tolerates my obsession!
- The Right Swipe (Modern Love #1) – Alisha Rai
- Uprooted – Naomi Novik
- Beyond a Darkened Shore – Jessica Leake
Preorders and general purchases!
- Bid My Soul Farewell (Give The Dark My Love #2) – Beth Revis
- Nevernight (The Nevernight Chronicle #1) – Jay Kristoff
- Godsgrave (The Nevernight Chronicle #2) – Jay Kristoff
My Shelflove Crate has yet to come yet because it is delayed (again, for like the 8th time this year) so that will have to be added to October’s post. This month I have my Owlcrate monthly box and a Fox & Wit Mini Box. Owlcrate included 2 books in this box in celebration of Halloween coming up.
- The Bone Houses – Emily Lloyd-Jones (Owlcrate #1)
- The Haunting of Hill House – Shirley Jackson (Owlcrate #2)
- Darkdawn (The Nevernight Chronicle #3) – Jay Kristoff (Fox & Wit Special Edition with character art on the reverse of the dust jacket)
I received one book this month from Month9 Books in exchange for an honest review!
- Demon in the Whitelands – Nikki Z. Richard
Have you read any of these or purchased any this month as well? Tell me about how many books you acquired in the comments!
Happy reading, bookish friends! 🙂