The fact that it is already August is definitely blowing my mind. This month is the boyf’s and my third anniversary. We’re going to Lewes, DE to stay in the Dogfishhead Inn (we’re both really into craft beer) and we even splurged on the Romance package :). I’m excited to get some good reading done this month, though it is going to HEAVILY contain eARC’s from Netgalley! I’m very behind (my ratio is like 28%) and want to get caught up so I can be approved for more books. Outside of Netgalley, I’m going to try to fit in a few backlist physical books so I’m not just staring at my iPad all month (talk about killing your eyes). So see below for my reading plans!
- Swipe Right For Murder – Derek Milman
- Midnight Beauties – Megan Shepherd
- The Murder List – Hank Phillippi Ryan
- Eclipse the Skies – Maura Milan
- The Weight of a Soul – Elizabeth Tammi
- Crown of Coral and Pearl – Mara Rutherford
- Tweet Cute – Emma Lord
- The Lady Rogue – Jenn Bennett
- A Curse So Dark And Lonely – Brigid Kemmerer
- Strange the Dreamer – Laini Taylor
It’s a bit of an ambitious month because of the eARC’s, but I’ve found I read those faster than physical books? I’m not really sure how that works, but I’ll take it! Especially with trying to get through 8 in one month, while going away on vacation.
If you have any of these on your TBR, keep an eye out for my reviews as they come!
Happy reading, bookish fellows!
1 thought on “August TBR”
Sounds like your month is all set! These sound like some really great titles and definitely let me know how A Cure So Dark and Lonely is! I’ve been eyeing that for a while and thinking about putting it on my fall tbr!