Hello again friends! Time for my monthly reading wrap up where I can talk about all the books I read! I read a whopping 18 books this month! It was a very healthy mix of audiobooks, ebooks, and the physical books you see pictured above! This is the most I’ve read in one month and I feel so accomplished! I’m not going to try to read as many next month, but I am going on a cruise so I’ll be getting in some good reading time.
- Obsidio – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – 5/5 stars
- Four Dead Queens – Astrid Scholte – 4/5 stars
- Once and Future – Amy Rose Capetta and Cori McCarthy – 3/5 stars
- Shadow of the Fox – Julie Kagawa – 3.75/5 stars
- Boneless Mercies – April Genevieve Tucholke – 3/5 stars
- Geekerella – Ashley Poston – 4/5 stars
- Aurora Rising – Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff – 5/5 stars
- A Thousand Perfect Notes – C. G. Drews – 5/5 stars
- Wicked Saints – Emily A. Duncan – 4.5/5 stars
- The Upside of Falling Down – Rebekah Crane – 4/5 stars
EBOOKS (INCLUDING ARCS)
- Savage – Nicole Conway – 4/5 stars
- Harbinger – Nicole Conway – 4/5 stars
- Legend – Nicole Conway – 4/5 stars
- Soul of the Sword – Julie Kagawa – 4.25/5 stars
- Call It What You Want – Brigid Kemmerer – 5/5 stars
- Of Rioters and Royals – M.L. Greye – 4.25/5 stars
- Songlines – Carolyn Denman – 3.25/5 stars
- Control Freak – Brianna Hale – 4/5 stars
Overall, I had a lot of good reads this month! I’m looking forward to reading more in July, starting with Sawkill Girls by Claire Legrand!
Do you agree with my ratings? Tell me more!
Happy reading, book friends 🙂